Sunday, May 06, 2007

"too drunk to turn the lights out and too tired to drink more"

ted leo live


Camera phone shot of the marquee at Webster Hall tonight.

This is the end to a very long and wonderful day that reminded me over and over why I love living in NYC. Despite the title, I'm not intoxicated, but spent many hours doing fantastic things... Started off with bagels and The Times in the park, spend the afternoon with Jenny editing video on my new laptop, stopped by a Cinco de Mayo celebration on the rooftop with the E.12th St. kids and delicious homemade guac, followed by a fantastic Ted Leo & The Pharmacists show around the corner at Webster Hall, and ended the night at Adam's birthday dessert potluck back in BK and got to see Anna, in from London for the weekend.

Ted played an awesome, incredibly energetic show as usual. I was psyched to hear La Costa Brava, my new favorite, as well as Who Do You Love and The Unwanted Things. And when he transitioned Timorous Me into Walking to Do, I was a happy girl. Thanks New York. Time for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home