Saturday, May 03, 2008

maxed out

Explore Montclair cover


It's been an insane week for me... going into work early and staying late almost everyday... I'm part of a huge special project in addition to all my regular work... plus wedding planning on top of all that. So I've got zero creative energy today. But I figured I'd post what I've been working on.

Above is the cover of the Explore Montclair guide that I'm co-designing. Our paper teamed up with a hyper-local blog to produce this special section. It's getting a fair amount of attention at the exploding newsroom, on Baristanet itself, and even from the likes of Jeff Jarvis.

Looking forward to wrapping this up next week. Should make for a nice finished piece. Sometimes the most insane weeks are also the most productive.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home