Wednesday, May 07, 2008

letterypressy and stampy

I'm just too beat tonight to do anything other than sit on the couch and have a glass of red wine. You need those nights once in a while...

But I wanted to give a little shout out to the blog Melissa's Smitten which featured my rubber stamp from our wedding invitations. I've gotten such nice feedback from our guests about the invites I designed, and it's nice to see that other people out there like them too. Being mentioned in the same breath as Martha isn't too shabby either.

I really tried to carry the design throughout all the wedding stuff, like our website, and the rubber stamps helped make the paper pieces come together.

Be sure to check out Melissa's Smitten Invitations site, chock full of gorgeous letterpress stationery (her love birds are adorable.) I absolutely love the look and feel of letterpress, thanks mostly to my fellow designer and BFF Jenna who is quite the connoisseur. If I wasn't such a tightwad/control freak I might have had someone letterpress our things. And I'd probably hire Megan or Blogorelli to do the trick.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home