Saturday, July 26, 2008

honeymoon highlights: finally!

el beso en argentina

A month later, I finally uploaded our honeymoon photos. I think I needed a little sabbatical from all things wedding. Likewise, thank you notes are now well underway.

It was actually a family BBQ tomorrow that made me start editing these. There would be hell to pay if I showed up without photos, so I just sent about 50 of them to the CVS 1-hour printing site online. Got a first-timers' code so it cost me a grand total of 38 cents. Picking them up tonight.

I took this shot of us kissing in the Puerto Madero area after we'd just finished a sushi lunch, accompanied by a bottle of white wine, cheese cake and a chocolate/berry concoction. Needless to say, we were happy honeymooners right then.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home