Thursday, July 10, 2008

the professional

laughter

Last week we got the proof book from Mary, the photographer we hired to shoot our wedding. We're thrilled with the outcome and everyone we've shown it to has raved about her. I'm posting two of her images here.

I was a little nervous about choosing a photographer. I knew I was going to be really picky and I'd been terrified by those all-black-and-white-except-for-the-pink-bouquet shots I've seen around. Yikes. And don't even get me started on wedding photographers who scream and shout at the bride and groom the whole day.

I knew I wanted someone who'd shoot gorgeous images and capture moments in a photojournalism style with a minimal presence. That was Mary exactly. I thought it'd be hard to find the right person, but I saw her portfolio on TheKnot.com, had one chat on the phone and never looked at anyone else.

Today she posted a slideshow of highlights of our day. Take a peek and leave her a glowing review!

kissing on the dancefloor

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home